Thursday, February 26, 2009

sf

Mel and me at the museum of jurasic technologies ...
a 'must see' in LA!!!

on our way to dance...
the self proclaimed split-pea center of the universe
bowling...
the 'sea bowl' with robert, dave, melissa, me and marie!!
greetings from san francisco!!
this place is one of my home bases... i can spend the day walking around the city and all is well...   i have a rigorous social schedule while i'm here, but it's the way to go when there are so many amazing folks i must catch up with! i went through all my pole pix yesterday and felt the experience slipping away... whilst in NZ i was surrounded by folks who'd been through the same adventure and it was still fresh, but arriving back in the states has proven to be quite a test. i have found myself overwhelmed several times and have no true explanation except for the fact that it feels like the pole is slipping into dreamtime.  i know that the bottom of the world has changed me, but...how much? perhaps as much as any new kick in the pants can influence one person...but, was it more because it was so extreme? these are all questions i ask myself, as i cannot sleep... i implore all who read this to challenge themselves and enjoy the bounty!! xo kg*

No comments: