Wednesday, March 18, 2009

st. pat's in o-do

jaxson at the water park
sunset shuttle launch!!!
silly anna!
sweet christian!
SASSY!
betty, leslie (godparents) and me- st.pat's day
greetings from my folks back porch in orlando!
i wrote my 1st blog here on oct. 26th last year, and this completes my full circle.  my mom suggested that i begin-again from the starting point, and that makes perfect sense to me! i will maintain the name and premise of the blog, because it's from the 'ice and beyond'...
it's been quite a journey and life changing series of events since i sat here almost 6 months ago!   i am winding up my visit here with friends and family in the homeland and heading north to atlanta on thursday.  i'll be there for a few days, then on to asheville and end up on martha's vineyard... my island paradise.    xoxokg

No comments: