Thursday, October 7, 2010

coudy day in christchurch

greetings from cheech!
just had a lovely NZ b-fast at my favorite BnB and i'm off for ECW gear fittings for the afternoon.
It was an uneventful trip down once I actually got my ticket... that part was a little squirrly!! I was able to see Hank in LA on the way as we had a 6 hour layover there... a walk to the marina and chicken wings... what a send off!! There's an amazing exhibit here now, a sculptor- Ron Mueck.... if you hear his name coming to a museum near you... check it out!! We are due to fly in the morning, but certainly wouldn't mind another day here to acclimate to the time change!!I am on a public computer so photo sharing is not possible now, but soon enough I'll have some up!! i hope this finds you all well and enjoying a lovely day!!
also, here's my mailing address again:

Karen Grace Clark, RPSC
South Pole Station
PSC 468 Box 400
APO AP 96598

I can receive mail until mid January... anything you send after Jan. 1 should have WINTEROVER
written on it.

Cheers!!
Karen Grace

No comments: