Thursday, April 30, 2009

spring radio funtimes


greetings from the deep down basement at wvvy!
this radio station is one of my favorite things ever.. totally volunteer, i do my show every weds night 9-11 est. last year i took it quasi-seriously and made up the show the night before, but this summer, it's total freeform-i prefer this!!! spring has been in full effect here on the vineyard-rainy cold days, blustery&blowy hot days, total rain days... springtime splendor! i am getting into my summer rotation, the schedule is filling up with various engagements with the choir, disc golf, and loads of other glorious adventures! my pal kate allen is coming to be a garden angel!! i met her at pole and she's amazing, she will be a perfect addition to our already tops crew... this is turning out to be a summer we will never forget!!!  i have found that so far i will be going over my allotted time for this show and going till 11:30 at least, although i am dog tired when i'm on my way here, as soon as i get in here i am energized and want to play MORE!!!! and the fellow who follows me doesn't show 'till 12:30! i am gettin into some post 11 dance grooves!!! gotta go!! hoe you all are enjoying the wonders of spring!!! take care! karengrace* 

No comments: